JET HELSETH provides Laser Marking services that are ideal for permanently marking and engraving raw metal applications as well as industrial polymers.
Laser Marking is the most versatile of all marking methods; it is a non-contact form of marking in which a CNC machine directs a laser beam as small as 0.002” in diameter to cut through a work piece to a desired depth. Laser Markings with depths greater than 0.002” are considered to be Laser Engraved, while Laser Markings with depths 0.002” or shallower are considered to be Laser Etched.
Advantages of Laser Marking Services:
- Very low stress on parts, which is ideal for pressure-sensitive parts
- Ability to transfer very detailed graphic images with complex artwork
- Strictest tolerances for size and location
- Extremely fast marking cycle time for high volume jobs
- Consistent repeatability of mark from part to part
Other available marking solutions include: Machine Engraving, Silk screening, Ink Stamping, Rubber Stamping, Ink Marking, and Impression Stamping.